Are you someone who loves to code? Do you also have a passion for Azure? Then try the new Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification that can be achieved with the help of assessment coded AZ-204. Without doubts, if you’re someone trying to break into the industry as an AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Dumps, this is the badge meant especially for you. Let’s know more about it below.
Earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification through AZ-204 can land you a job in one of the following roles:
- Junior Cloud Developer;
- SSAS Developer;
However, having experience with Azure and development in general of at least 1-2 years is expected from candidates for this exam. You should also have programming skills in a language supported by Azure and overall expertise in APIs, app authentication and authorization, Azure SDKs, performance tuning, debugging, container deployment, etc. When it comes to the peculiarities of such an assessment, in the main exam, you are expected to answer 40-60 questions within 180 minutes. Also, the test fee View This Resource .
Get to Know AZ-204 Topics
As any other Microsoft test, AZ-204 will be no piece of cake. But proper preparation for this exam and the right dedication will surely make things easier for you. The following are the domains covered through AZ-204 and hence are the areas that you should focus your studying and preparation on to get good results:
- Developing Azure computing solutions;
- Azure storage-related development;
- Implementing security for Azure;
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions;
- MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security Practice Test Questions
It’s understandable that IT tests can be a burden but below there’s a compilation of benefits that would motivate any AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification Training Course – Exam Labs all the challenges and become certified as an Azure Developer Associate.
Benefits That You Will Enjoy Once Getting Accredited
While the benefits that you can gain by completing the Microsoft AZ-204 assessment are numerous, here are a few that we think might convince you to start your Azure Developer Associate certification journey right away:
- AZ-204 is the test for you if you’re a programming enthusiast trying to break into the industry but is lacking Azure experience.
- 95% of the Fortune 500 companies utilize Azure services so there’ll be ample job opportunities available for you.
- The salary that you can expect as an Azure Developer Associate averages about $138,264 according to ZipRecruiter.
- Being a Microsoft certified Azure Developer Associate will validate your skills in building enterprise-grade Azure solutions to your current and future employers, thus, creating more space for new job opportunities and career growth.
- As AZ-204 is part of the Microsoft role-based program, you’ll find this certification listed as one of the requirements for Study More .
The Microsoft AZ-204 is the certification exam to do if you’re an aspiring Azure Developer. Passing this assessment can get you a higher salary, more job opportunities, higher potential for career growth, and recognition from recruiters and IT specialists alike from all over the world. So, take your time now and become a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate.