Do you want to edit videos for your youtube channel but have no knowledge of using adobe premiere pro or sony vegas? Well, that’s not a big deal as these two softwares require you to invest a lot of time in learning and implementing. But, if you need to edit videos to make a youtube video, and that too for free, then there’s nothing as good as VidClipper video editing software.
If you still don’t know what exactly VidClipper can do, then do not stop reading this article as we will be discussing more about its features and also see how to use VidClipper for editing videos.
VidClipper video editing – An overview
VidClipper, as you know, is a free video editing software for Windows 10 operating systems. It is totally free to use and has no hidden charges or watermarks when you export the videos.
You can create all types of videos with VidClipper, whether it is for advertising/marketing, vlog, cooking videos, or a timelapse. There’s a lot to explore in this free video editing software that will amaze you. So, let’s have a look at its features and see what’s inside the box.
Features of VidClipper
Easy to operate
VidClipper is a handy video editing software that makes the entire process of editing videos easier and simpler for you. With the help of this software, you can edit almost any type of video you wish to.
Filters can help in changing the overall look and feel of the video. With over 60+ filters to choose from, you will never run out of a new idea, and a new concept for your youtube videos.
Text plays an important role in instructional videos and promotional videos. With over 100+ text styles, you can choose the one that suits the theme of your video, whether it is professional or casual, you’ll never have to think more about the best fonts anymore.
Jumping from one scene to another without a transition looks a bit awkward sometimes, but imagine having 300+ transitions? Looks appealing, isn’t it? You can try the one that blends two clips perfectly and amazes the viewers with beautiful transitions.
Animations can help to make a normal video clip more interesting. VidClipper has over 200+ animations to choose from, that fit well with every type of video.
Lastly, having background music is important, isn’t it? But choosing aṣ song that won’t invite another copyright strike is a difficult task. VidClipper provides you with an extensive library of over 600+ songs of every genre that can fit well with the type of videos you make.
Want to add subtitles to your videos? That’s an easy task in VidClipper. Just select the timeframe, click on the text and choose the “Add subtitle” option to start adding subtitles.
How to use VidClipper for video editing
To get started, download VidClipper from the official website, or just click here to download it. Once done, install it and launch it.
- Now, import the media files by clicking the import option.
- You can import videos, images, songs, and more.
- Drag and drop a video clip on the timeline, and use an effect, overlay, or transition from the left sidebar.
- To cut the clip into parts, use the scroll bar and click on the small scissor icon wherever you want to add a cut.
- You can now drag and drop a transition over it to fill the gap.
- Click on music, and add a background song, the songs are divided into categories, you can select a particular category and choose the one that fits with the mood of the video.
- Add text wherever required, and preview your video before exporting.
- If you are satisfied with your work, click on export and export the video in the highest resolution. Choose the output folder accordingly.
VidClipper is an amazing video editing software for the Windows 10 operating system. You can edit videos like a professional with this software and that too for free. Moreover, you do not have to separately buy effects or background music, everything is for free.